Successful Start Nutrition Guides
You have so much power in your health care; every day you care for and nourish your body, you help shape your health outcomes.
These successful start nutrition guides (e-books) are focused on helping you start to succeed on your health journey.
Each guide is on a specific chronic health condition such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, high cholesterol/blood pressure, resistant weight loss, diabetes, constipation, etc. The first two will be released in 2023.
Having chronic joint pain is devastating and life-disrupting. Receiving an Osteoarthritis diagnosis without much guidance on how to help your body reduce joint pain when medication and other approaches aren’t working is frustrating.
It’s time you got guidance.
I wish I had this guide when I started experiencing chronic joint pain, and it is the starting point I use to help my one-on-one clients get results repeatedly.
This nutrition guide is for you if you…
- Struggle with chronic joint pain.
- Diagnosed with Osteoarthritis.
- Tried every diet, fasting, and even supplements, but nothing lasted.
- Want to prevent osteoarthritis progress post joint injury.
- Believe there is a way to reduce joint pain and slow-down OA progress, but you haven’t figured out how
- Want practical guidance but don’t know where to find it
- Haven’t tried the functional nutrition approach
- Feel like physical therapy exercises have been a waste or haven’t helped